Friday 28 December 2012

Totties - Rheenendal

I thought a family member was pulling my leg when he mentioned the restaurant's name! Why would you call your restaurant "Totties"!?

I had a mushroom burger for R45, the bread roll was fresh, crisp and baked by the restaurant itself (beautiful!). The patty was a mixture of beef and pork (seldom anyone gives you the option to choose), the garnish was the works, and the mushroom sauce was tasty (but not the best that I have had so far).

This burger got my undivided attention, I would definitely take the 12km detour to Rheenendal again to have one, for those of you who don't know it is close to Knysna.

GPS:  33° 57' 4" S  22° 56' 46" E

Overall score: 9 out of 10.

This burger gave me the idea to start the blog :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment